CodeCanyon Social Commerce WooCommerce Facebook Plugin 4131041
Plugin \ eCommerce \ WooCommerce
Social \ Commerce \ Facebook \ WooCommerce \ General \ Products \ Design \ Slider
Plugin - Social Commerce WooCommerce Facebook Plugin 4131041 by obox @ CodeCanyon
Plugin \ eCommerce \ WooCommerce
SEE DEMO HERE
The Social Commerce plugin enables you to convert your WordPress eCommerce website in to a Facebook friendly destination for customers who want to shop via your Facebook Fan page. It works with any WordPress theme running an instalment of WooCommerce.
Our Customers Say…
Obox Social Commerce has made it really easy for my company to build and integrate an eCommerce platform right into Facebook. Love it!”
- Jason Bagely
With an extensive and easy to use Control Panel you can begin customizing Social Commerce. You can upload your own logo, setup the built-in featured slider and include your very own shop introduction. All of which are visible on Facebook.
Decide what you’d like to show on the homepage of your Facebook Store and display either your Most Recent Products, Featured Products or specific Product Categories.
Once you’ve chosen that, choose between whether you’d like to show 4, 8 or 12 products on your homepage.
Even More Customization.
Adding to the above, with Social Commerce you can add Social Sharing to your products, include your own custom sidebar text (using HTML) and go super customized by adding in your own Custom CSS.
Social Commerce’s Design
The design of Social Commerce is one of its best bits. With a responsive/fluid layout, it means that if Facebook change the dimensions of the fan page your Facebook shop will simply adjust without breaking the layout.
We’ve gone to great lengths to make sure the design details of Social Commerce sit just right with a Facebook user. The design doesn’t alienate customers and a lot of the design iterations have happened to make sure it is in-keeping with Facebook to make sure it looks right at home.
The Super-Easy Setup
The one area we know which can be daunting for users is the setup. So we’ve made it super easy. We’ve even created a short video explaining the setup in fill so you can follow it as you get Social Commerce up and running.
Once Social Commerce is up and running on your WordPress eCommerce store, from that point you can get automatic updates of the plugin via your WordPress dashboard.
Social Commerce Requirements
- Social Commerce requires an installation of the WooCommerce plugin
- Social Commerce requires SSL (we recommend Bluehost as they provide SSL with any of their hosting packages.)
- Plug ‘n Play Installation
- Automatic Updates
- Works with any WordPress theme with an installation of WooCommerce
- It’s own Settings Panel
- Homepage Content Chooser
- Logo uploader
- Background uploader
- Featured Slider
- Social sharing for products
- Responsive Design
- Designed with the Facebook look and feel in mind
- Create for WooCommerce
Documentation & Support
Please note that access to theme documentation and support forums is restricted to verified buyers only. Support times are 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday (GMT +2). In order to gain full access docs and support please be sure to register on Obox.
To login to Obox all you need to do is the following.
- Visit Obox Design
- Click Sign Up (top right of the page)
- Register your details
- Type in your ThemeForest purchase code in the right side bar in your profile
Note: We offer Support via our forums only, any other means of communication such as emails and tweets will be directed to the forum. Thanks peeps.
- Theme static homepages will no longer override the SC homepage
- Custom slider links should now work more consistently
Version 1.2.4 – August 1st 2013
- Pagination fix for shop and support for category setting
- Style fix for intro-text title
- Fixed static home page overriding.
- Fixed missing slider link url meta.
Enter your Themeforest License Key or Obox Upgrade Key into Social Commerce > Update to attempt an automatic update OR Download a fresh copy of Social Commerce 1.2.4 and reinstall via FTP: Unzip the file Connect to your server and upload the new obox-social-commerce folder to wp-content/plugins to overwrite the existing
Version 1.2.3 – July 9th 2013
- Shop loop now supports subcategory images if set in WooCommerce
- WooCommerce styles are off by default – does not affect your main theme
- Upsells and Related products are separated
- Increased related product images to 4
- Updated WooCommerce pagination
- Variable images should now display on single products if setup in WooCommerce
Version 1.2.2 – July 9th 2013
You will need to confirm your Social Commerce settings and re-create your Social Sliders after applying this update due to required core changes.
- Options panel has been updated for easier setup.
- WooCommerce styles are now suppressed in Social Commerce if they are required by your theme.
- Slider post type id changed to avoid conflicts with themes using a slider post type without a unique name
- Backend debug fixes
Version 1.2.1 – May 28th 2013
- Added custom social widget code to customize tab
- Custom Sidebar (footer) text will now appear up under your sidebar widgets
- Fixed padding on demo store banner
- Added button hide fix for product index
- Fixed shop loop to remove duplicate
Version 1.2.0 – Apr 12th 2013
- Updates URL filter to accomodate WooCommerce 2.0.7 changes to payment gateways in checkout
Last Update: 21 October 14; High Resolution: No; Compatible Browsers: IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome; Compatible With: WPML, WooCommerce 2.1.x, WooCommerce 2.0.x, Gravity Forms 1.7.x; Files Included: CSS, PHP, Layered PSD; Software Version: WordPress 4.0, WordPress 3.9, WordPress 3.8, WordPress 3.7.
Obox Mobile - WordPress Mobile Plugin.
Keywords: WordPress eCommerce plugin, customizable, facebook, facebook ecommerce, facebook shop, plugin, products, settings panel, slider, social sharing, woocommerce, wordpress ecommerce.