CodeCanyon Authorize.net Payment Terminal 234122
Script \ PHP Script \ Shopping Carts
Authorize \ Paypal \ Payment \ Payments \ Credit \ Option \ Support \ Standard
PHP Script - Authorize.net Payment Terminal 234122 by Convergine @ CodeCanyon
Script \ PHP Script \ Shopping Carts
VERSION 2.1 IS NOW AVAILABLE (August 5, 2014)
This script allows you to have a quick & easy credit card payment terminal for your clients (Visa, Master Card, American Express) processed by authorize.net
Installation and configuration of the script takes less than 5 minutes (however you do need to have SSL and authorize.net merchant account).
There are 2 options to pay: first option is that customers can input price themselves and type description, second option you can turn on pre-defined services and customers will select service from dropdown.
1) You need to have authorize.net merchant account
2) You need to install SSL certificate before going live with this terminal
3) cURL must be enabled on your hosting account
- credit card type guesser
- “paypal payments standard” as payment option (enable/disable in config.php)
- Recurring Billing (Authorize.net ARB and PayPal Website Payments Standard “Recurring”)
- with Trial Periods (both authorize.net and paypal payments)
- Subscription cancellation functionality for authorize.net
- Subscription cancellation and payment refunds email notifications for paypal website payments standard
- php credit card validations (for no-js fallback)
- comes in 2 versions, with accordion and without
- 1 configuration file to edit.
- automatic http to https redirection (on/off in config file)
- setup services with pre-defined prices (in config file)
- option to input any amount by your customers (with description)
- new payment confirmation email for administrator with full customer information (except the card information of course)
- “payment received” confirmation email for cusotmer
- easy switch between Test environment and Live environment (config file)
- easy to attach your database “order update statement” or “insert new order statement” upon successful payment.
1) no accordion – http://www.convergine.com/scripts/authorize-terminal/
1) with accordion – http://www.convergine.com/scripts/authorize-terminal/index_with_accordion.php
Test Credit Card Info.
Please select AMEX, any credit card name, card number should be – 370000000000002 with any CVV and any future date.
Attached jquery ui, jquery tools accordion and colorbox functionality.
Need product support?
Support for any of our products is offered ONLY through our support forum. Please do not post support questions here under the item comments. This is reserved for pre-sales questions. If you have purchased this product and now have questions, please follow the link below.
View Support Policy | Visit Our Support Forum Now ?
v2.1 – 05 August 2014
- fixed issue with paypal URL listener
- added customer fields to ARB processing
- fixed issue with mktime() error
- added default timezone (US/Eastern) in config.php
- removed all eregi statements
- fixed issue with amounts containing ”,”
- adjusted paypal ssl call
v2.0 – 14 November 2012
- added credit card type guesser
- added paypal payments standard as payment option
- added recurring billing (Authorize.net ARB and PayPal Website Payments Standard “Recurring”)
- added option to set trial periods (both authorize.net and paypal payments)
- added subscription cancellation functionality for authorize.net
- added subscription cancellation and payment refunds email notifications for paypal website payments standard
- fixed some other minor bugs & issues
- overall code improvements
initial release on 25 April 2011
Element PS WooCommerce Gateway; Authorize.Net Payment Terminal Wordpress; BookingWizz Event Tickets; PayPal PRO Payment Terminal Wordpress; Mobulatr (Mobile Design Emulator); Stripe Payment Terminal Wordpress; BookingWizz SMS Reminders.
Keywords: amex, arb, auth.net, authorize.net, checkout, credit card payments, discover, mastercard, payment form, payment gateway, paypal, paypal recurring, recurring billing, trial periods.