CodeCanyon Image Fetcher Featured Image Convertor 7683393
Plugin \ Add-ons
Featured \ Automatically \ Option \ Fetching \ Restore \ Fetcher \ Updating
Plugin - Image Fetcher Featured Image Convertor 7683393 by jawtemplates @ CodeCanyon
Plugin \ Add-ons
Are you tired of manual setting of image links to the featured images? Try our easy to use plugin!
What is an Image Fetcher? Image Fetcher is a simple plugin that automatically converts image link to the featured image easily and quickly! Basically you can start converting by just one click!
Now with the Remove Image Tags via Fetching option! – Image Fetcher will set first image tag to the featured image and then removes the image tag!
Now with the new option – your image link will be automatically converted to the featured image after you publish or update the post!
Now with the Back up and Restore option! – You can easily back up or restore important tables using just one click!
Also Image Fetcher after setting up the featured image removes img tag from post content (depends on settings)!
For example you have got posts with lots of content and lots of image links and you have not set featured image yet. It¡äs time to use our plugin in this case. Using a single button click you can set the first image link (depends on settings) from the content to the featured image from all posts.
- Automatically sets image link as featured image from all posts
- Automatically sets image link as featured image after publishing or updating a single post!
- Automatically removes image tag and sets as featured image after publishing or updating a single post (img tag removal depends on settings)!
- 5 setting options
- Backup and Restore important tables
- Converting stats
- Easy to use – just one click!
- User-friendly interface
- Clean code
- Documentation and Support
- Fully tested on WP3.8 and WP3.9
Jawesome portfolio – portfolio theme
GoodStore – WooCommerce theme for WordPress
1.2.2 (26. 5. 2014)
- Added: New option – Fetching -> Remove Image Tags (automatically via fetching all posts)
1.2.0 (22. 5. 2014)
- Added: New option – Back-up or Restore Posts and Postmeta tables
- Added: Bookmark – Back-up
- Added: After publishing or updating a post that contains some img tags now remove first img tag and set it as featured image
- Edited: Overlay is now more darker and font is much more cleaner
- Fixed: Fixed minor bugs with css
1.1.1 (16. 5. 2014)
- Added: New option – Automatically Set to Featured Image after publishing or updating the post
- Added: Bookmarks – Setting, Fetching
- Added: back-up warning message
- Fixed: Minor bugs with css
Keywords: attachment, convertor, featured image, images, media, thumbnail.