CodeCanyon Visitor Voice Effective Website Surveys 4179837
Script \ PHP Script \ Forms
ClientEngage \ Visitor \ Project \ Feedback \ Management \ System \ Script
PHP Script - Visitor Voice Effective Website Surveys 4179837 by ClientEngage @ CodeCanyon
Script \ PHP Script \ Forms
Demo : http://vv-demo.clientengage.com/admin
Example Surveys : Survey 1
/ Survey 2
ClientEngage Visitor Voice is a fully featured engine for creating customer feedback and enquiry forms. Within Visitor Voice you have full flexibility to
You can chose from simple text, long text, (multi-)select, radio, (multi-)checkbox, spinner, slider, captcha and rating star questions. Visitor Voice
features most standard question types that are used in effective feedback and enquiry forms.
Not only does Visitor Voice give you the facilities to create such feedback forms, but it also helps you collect the responses in a unified format – you
can easily export them to Excel or CSV for archival and further analysis.
Moreover, the system has a range of analysis capabilities: after making a new form public, the system will show you pie charts for single-selection
questions and bar charts for multi selection question types. You will see a range of descriptive statistics for numerical questions and a simple
text-filter will allow you to search within open-ended question responses.
With ClientEngage Visitor Voice you will get to the heart of what your visitors/clients think.
Visitor Form Management
- Quick & easy generation of feedback forms
- Select from 14 field types (simple text, select, ratio, checkbox, sliders and much more)
- You can create multiple administrators
Statistics & Charts
- View charted visualisations of your responses
- View descriptive statistics of numerical input fields such as ratings
- Quickly search within open-ended responses
- Easy export facility to Excel and CSV
- You are able to create an unlimited number of form templates which you can reuse (comes with a beautiful pre-defined template so you
can start straight-away)
- You can also create an unlimited number of corner-buttons inviting your visitors to take part in the feedback questionnaire
- Create pre-defined RegEx validation rules to be reused in your forms’ open ended questions
Easy Integration & Use
the respective site’s HTML template
- Automated installation script – no extensive knowledge of PHP/MySQL necessary
- Detailed handbook with installation & use instructions
- Extensible: the system is developed with the CakePHP MVC framework and features a clean architecture. This means that, if you have
web-development experience, the system is easily extensible
ClientEngage Visitor Voice was built with internationalisation in mind: currently, you can select from British and American English as well as German.
In order to be able to use ClientEngage Visitor Voice, you must fulfil the following system requirements.
- Apache 2 HTTP Server
- Preferably with mod_rewrite enabled
- PHP with a version of greater than PHP 5.2.8
- GD library for image manipulation
- MySQL with a version of greater than MySQL 5 (i.e. with InnoDB support)
- Preferably a subdomain/domain for use with ClientEngage Visitor Voice
- Safe mode: off
- If you wish to export a survey with more than 500 responses, you may need a memory limit greater than 64MB
- Finally, the PHP PDO extensions have to be installed
Do you closely work with your clients?
If you are looking for an advanced PHP live chat script to supercharge your client-interactions, then come right this way to have a look at the ClientEngage VisitorChat- an advanced PHP support chat script.
ClientEngage VisitorChat – a PHP-based Chat With Windows Client
The ClientEngage Visitor Chat is a fully-featured real-time chat for your websites. A clear and simple web-based administration allows you to conveniently chat with your visitors. And best of all: Visitor Chat comes with a Windows-based client out-of-the-box. Without having to visit the Visitor Chat’s admin-interface you will be notified from your Windows tray and can start chatting straight away!
ClientEngage Project Platform – PHP Project Management
If you are looking for an advanced project management script to manage your client-interactions, then come right this way to have a look at the ClientEngage Project Platform – an advanced PHP project management script.
This particular project management script cuts-down on all the bloat that tends to make project management a nuisance. Instead, the ClientEngage Project Platform focuses on the tools you need to really get close to your customers in those crucial stages of your relationship. This will delight your clients – not only with your end-product but the whole lifecycle of getting there. So, if you are looking for project management in PHP, then the ClientEngage Project Platform is for you.
- Public release of ClientEngage Visitor Voice v1.1.2
- Fixes possible issues with loading rating-star images when not using mod_rewrite
- Statistics-panels now remain open when selecting another one
- This is useful for printing an entire statistics overview-page
- Framework upgrade
- Public release of ClientEngage Visitor Voice v1.0.2
- Fixing cross-browser compatibility issues of the Survey-Links
- Fixing a minor escaping issue with quotes (") in client-side validation
- Fixed a login-redirect problem (i.e. being redriected to a non-existing page after logging-in)
- Mobile devices will now open forms in a new window
- Export performance improvement (less memory required)
- Fixed a bug when creating new administrators
- CakePHP Framework update
- Changed files (or simply overwrite with the UPDATE directory).
- Public release of ClientEngage Visitor Voice v1.0.1
Uber Chat - Ultimate Live Chat with Windows Client; TodoMonkey - PHP SaaS Todo-List App With Ad Areas; UberPanel - Sliding Panel Plugin for WordPress; NotePlex - Your Own SaaS Note-Taking App; WordPress Live Chat with Web- & Windows Clients; Design Note - Easy Client Feedback on Your Designs; PHP Chat with Web- & Windows Clients - VisitorChat.
Keywords: analysis, analytics, clients, feedback, form, form builder, forms, questionnaire, statistics, survey, visitors.