CodeCanyon Beta Mobile-First Responsive Menu 6654799
Mobile \ Responsive \ Submenus \ Devices \ Toggle \ Patterns \ Single \ Design
Beta is a simple responsive menu, optimized for mobile & touch devices. It follows the popular trend of “flat design”, having a simple but usable and easy to integrate design. On mobile devices, the fluid horizontal menu turns into a vertical menu which, just like the submenus, can be toggled with a single tap/click. Also, unlike most of the responsive menus, the links which contain submenus can still have an URL asigned, as the menu has separate buttons which toggle the submenus.
- Clean & modern look
- Active parent links
- Toggle menu/submenus with a click/single tap on mobile devices
- Seven color schemes included
- Easy to use (semantic markup)
- Cross-browser compatibility
- Clean & commented code
- Detailed documentation.
- Internet Explorer 8+ ( Note: the responsive features won’t be available in old browsers like IE7 and IE8)
- Opera 10+
- Firefox 3+
- Safari 4+
- The menu is based on the FlexNav jQuery plugin by Jason Weaver.
- The background patterns from the preview are downloaded from Subtle Patterns .
21/01/2013 – Version 1.0
- Initial release
Lynx - Responsive Off-Canvas Menu; Daleth - Transparent Mobile-First Menu; Alpha - Mobile-First Responsive Menu; Gimel - Sticky Off-Canvas Menu; Beth - Mobile-First Responsive Menu; Zeta - Modern Animated Navigation; Aleph - Clean and Modern Navigation.
Keywords: animated, flat, fluid, menu, minimal, mobile, mobile-first, multilevel, navigation, responsive, slide, toggle, touch.