CodeCanyon Content Placeholders WordPress Plugin 9259679
Plugin \ Utilities
Content \ Placeholders \ Create \ Plugin \ Display \ Variables \ Version
Plugin - Content Placeholders WordPress Plugin 9259679 by CSSJockey @ CodeCanyon
Plugin \ Utilities
User Role based Content Placeholders
If you want to show different content or shortcodes at a particular place on a page, post or sidebar text widget to users based on their user role, this plugin is the best and the easiest way to achieve this functionality.
This plugin allows you to create different content placeholders with multiple content variables which can be displayed to all users or filtered by user roles as well as random content for each user role. You can easily create content placeholders and create unlimited variables. Then you can call it via shortcode on any page, post or sidebar text widget or via PHP function in your theme’s template files.
Here’s a list of all features that comes with this plugin.
- Display different content to users based on their user roles and login status
- Display random content in sidebar text widget, any page or post for all users or based on user roles
- Create Unlimited placeholders
- Create Unlimited placeholder variables
- Display content via Shortcode or PHP Functions
- Display custom content, shortcodes or any HTML/CSS/JS code above and below all pages or posts
- Translation ready via .PO file.
Create New Placeholder
All Placeholders & Shortcodes
Upgrades & Change Log
- Upgraded framework for automatic upgrades via WordPress dashboard
- Added Check for Upgrades function under Home Icon on plugin settings page
- Added options to include custom code above and below all pages or posts
- Updated localisation .po file
- Initial release
RSS Feed Tweaks WordPress Plugin; SupportEzzy Ticket System - WordPress Plugin; Unlimited Pop-Ups WordPress Plugin; Paid Content Packages Subscriptions; Front-end Membership Modules.
Keywords: advertisement rotation, content placeholders, placeholders, random content, user login content, user role based content.