CodeCanyon Bricklayer Content Builder WP Plugin 6834212
Plugin \ Utilities
Bricklayer \ Builder \ Custom \ Bricks \ Widgets \ Template \ Default \ Widget
Plugin - Bricklayer Content Builder WP Plugin 6834212 by parmenides @ CodeCanyon
Plugin \ Utilities
Brickayer – current version 1.4 available for download!
When you install this plugin you’ll get a drag & drop widget based interface inside your page editor. You’ll have 20+ widgets (bricks) to be your building blocks for any type of design. Bricklayer helps you build your content fast and easy. On top of that Bricklayer plugin is a layout building tool. You can create endless number of layouts: fullwidth, boxed, right-sidebar, left-sidebar, narrow, anything you can thing of. Also, every configuration can be saved as template and reused anywhere.
For Frontend Developers
Bricklayer offers an easy way of making your custom classes be entered or selected directly from the widgets. This means that you can have endless variations on each of default bricks. Also, this plugin lets you enter any custom CSS rules.
For Backend Developers
Bricklayer is easily extendable. You can register your own widgets (bricks) with no restrictions on how you display them on the frontend. Creating and registering widgets resembles Wordpress widget system that you are familiar with.
- Drag & Drop Page Builder
- Drag & Drop Layout Builder
- Can be used with posts as well
- 20+ Widgets (Bricks)
- Responsive Grid
- Register CSS classes
- Register Custom WIdgets
- Register Custom Thumbnail Sizes (i.e. to use with gallery or slider)
- Responsive Body Background image
- Font Awesome Icons
- Form Building Tool
- Slider (Image, Text, Video)
- Easy Gallery
- Gmap (with optional custom marker and custom bubble text)
- Wordpress Sidebar
- Wordpress Widget (You can display any registered widget, not only default ones)
- Page Title
- Single Blog
- Blog List
- Link To Page
- The Loop
- Post Title
- Post Content
- Meta Data
- Featured Image
- WP 4.1 Compatibility
- fix backbone template tags
- bx slider update js v4.1.2
- use of date_i18n
- WordPress 3.9 compatibility
- ADDED: animations to boxes
- Bricklayer widgets renamed to "Bricks"
- New Section: "Layout Assignment"
- ADDED: enable Bricklayer builder for any Custom Post Type from Settings page
- ADDED: enable / disable Bricklayer builder for Pages
- ADDED: Layouts and Templates can be duplicated
- New Brick: "The Loop"
- New Brick: "Post Title"
- New Brick: "Post Content"
- New Brick: "Meta Data"
- New Brick: "Comments"
- New Brick: "Featured Image"
- New Brick: "Shortcode"
- Bricks renamed: "Post List" to "Blog List", "Single Post" to "Single Blog"
- New Section: "Style Editor" - backend Bricklayer builder style editor
- ADDED: 1 new Bricklayer builder skin
- New Section: "Export/Import" - for exporting/importing Bricklayer settings
- Layouts & Templates are "on" by default
- Form Builder is now optional and is turned on/off in Settings page
- "Menu" Brick: custom css classes moved to brick wrapper
- Bugfix: "Box" brick padding
- ADDED: New filter hooks for filtering brick default settings
- ADDED: Brick description - Now you can describe what each brick do
- ADDED: Template shortcode - [bricklayer_template id="x"]
- Initial release
Keywords: admin, column, composer, content builder, drag and drop, gallery, grid, page builder, page builder for wordpres, shortcodes, slider, visual.