CodeCanyon Deviant Menu 78432
Webpage \ Traffic \ Documented \ OnOpen \ OnClick \ Handling \ Builded \ Receive
This is tiny (5KB), animated menu that reminiscents of an old DeviantART menu. Submenus are slided in one column, so they don’t take much place on webpage.
- fully costumizable via CSS
- could be activated by clicking any element on webpage
- different transitions
- could be grouped so there’s only one opened menu in group
- supports event handling (onClick, onOpen etc.)
- could be builded from JSON hash
- is very well documented
- doesn’t take much traffic (5KB)
- works even on IE6
To avoid MooTools conflicts with jQuery library check out: David Walsh article
For support, If I don’t respond here, please write an e-mail, I’ll receive that for sure.
Keywords: cool, customizable, deviant, dropdown, json, menu, mootools, navigation, pretty, sliding, stick, transition.